Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day Fourteen: Two Weeks Down!

Well, my second week practicing this Yoga flew by. It went by a lot faster than the first. I am still even at 14/14 and that is okay with me. I don't think that I will do any more doubles unless I need to in order to accomplish my 60 day challenge. This week has been a little slow going for me. I have had to sit out on a few different things. With that being said, I have also been focusing more on particular postures, such as camel, and can see improvements within those. I got back into camel today and stayed there for longer. Jessica spoke this morning about being your own teacher and focusing on keeping the entire body tight for the whole 90 minutes. I am now trying to not just go through the motions but really focus on keeping my tummy and other muscles tight throughout the class. This makes it tougher but you can only get out what you put in. This will be my new challenge to myself.

No comments: