Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I have got to keep up with my blogging!

Day 23:

I had a nice class at 4:30. Unlike last time I pulled a double, I was not completely wimped out. I had more strength than I expected and had a great time.

Day 24:

I spent my day on an unsuccessful journey to buy an iphone. I still have no iphone and I missed Yoga. When I say missed, I mean missed.

Day 25:

I did class at 4:30. It was a solid class. I took myself to dinner at Sweet Tomatoes to reward all of my hard work.

Day 26:

Was not feeling so hot. Skipped out on a class but got some work done.

Day 27:

Woohoo! I have missed my classes with Jessica. I went at 6:30 and had a solid class despite the fact I was not feeling well. I left feeling better than I got there, so that is always a plus. I also learned to embrace any energy that is produced from an evening class and if I can't sleep, than be productive with the time...no sleeping pills! Jessica said this after one of the postures and I had a difficult time controlling my laughter. I love to laugh in class!

Challenge Tally: 24/27...looks like there are some doubles in my near future!!!

No comments: