Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My last week...

I'm really going to work on posting on time this week, but here's last week...

Thursday, July, 3:

Not much to report. I did hot golf today rather than hot yoga. I did break 66 on a side which was a personal record, so it was a good day.

Friday...Happy fourth of July!

I attended the 7:30am class with Jessica. It was a great class all in all.

Saturday and Sunday...
These were days of rest and family time for me.

Monday, July 7:

I spent a lovely evening with Sheila. I did my first back to back double, 4:30 and 6:30 classes. I was a little late for the first class but after my days of rest I felt incredibly strong. I was able to get and stay in camel three out of four times. I also got some tips on triangle from Sheila between classes and was able to work on keeping my foot from sliding in class two. I was able to control my breath in both classes.

Tuesday, July 8:

Again, nothing to report. I really needed to concentrate on work today after the holiday weekend so I did not attend class. I'm in the hole for 3 classes for my challenge but I will be able to make those up. I can't wait to go back tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tiger said...

Would love to see you add your experiences to http://www.bikramfinder.com, the new social network for hot yoga fans. Why not create a 60-day challenge group, for example?