Friday, June 20, 2008

Day Two

I attended my second class today at 4:30PM with Jen, another wonderful instructor. Today the heat became a little easier to bear. I felt stronger in the postures, yet weak because of my class yesterday. All in all the class felt much better today than yesterday which reaffirmed my decision to do this challenge. I have been reading Karen's blog about her 60 day challenge, which I will put it my links for anyone interested. I made sure to bring facial cleanser today so that will hopefully help me with any sweat/detox related breakouts. I also bought some intensive foot cream to help my feet everynight from the dryness they are already suffering. So, thanks Karen for your blog, it has helped me to possibly prepare and combat what will be coming in the future.

By the way, I bought some teensy-weensy nike drifit shorts before class and in combination with my sports bra that was not made with cotton, made life much more tolerable. I am going to try to make the 9:30AM class with Zeb. I'm excited about experiencing a different instructor. Talk to you all tomorrow!

No comments: